Friday 4 September 2015

A Goodbye...

Hello!

When this blog first started two years ago, the day I got home after my last GCSE exam, I did not ever think I'd be writing this post. Heck, it wasn't until this summer that I really thought it may be time. Don't get me wrong, I have thoroughly enjoyed being part of this incredible blogging community. We have created a place on the internet where a bunch of people with a common interest can come together, from the comfort of their own homes to be in an environment where there is no judgement. Here we can all just be friends, support each other and be happy.

After that little ramble about only some of the many incredible benefits of being part of this lovely community, it does sound kind of stupid to even be thinking of leaving. Yet, the time has come for me to step away from the blog, as I don't believe I will have enough time to truly give it my all (with uni starting in a few weeks). I will, of course, still be present on social media (i.e. Twitter).

BerryBloomXO has been an incredibly fun project to work on, becoming committed to post a few times a week, and having wonderful opportunities like attending events, working with brands, interacting with people and reading such lovely comments are things that I will always remember. I hope you have enjoyed all that BBXO has had to offer.

Thank you for making my time as a blogger incredibly rewarding (we surpassed 100,000 views last month!), fun, and a great experience. Who knows? Maybe I won't be able to stay away for too long - haha! Either way, just remember I am beyond grateful of your support throughout this journey.

Farewell.
PIN BUTTON