Monday 31 March 2014

Mani Monday: April Picks

Hello!

Being it the 1st of April tomorrow, OMG I just clicked it's April Fools Day *gasp*, I thought it would be fun to see what nails colours stand out for the month of April!





This is the month where it can either rain or the time or be super duper sunny in London, and let's be honest here, the weather does affect the colour of nail polish you're wearing - it's not just me, right?!

Cobalt Blue

I thought this colour would be gorgeous for the season, the picture doesn't do it justice, but Essie Mesmerize, is a bright blue - yet not a pastel blue that's more for the July months, if you see what I mean! I think this would be the colour I paint my nails this week! 

Duo-Tone

Barry M has launch a new collection! It has aquarium inspired shades and has a few two-tone polishes which are to die for - so why not give the duo-tone trend a go for April? 

Nude

I'm always up for nude, and this polish from the Brazil Collection is no different!

Confetti/Sparkle (matte)

The Confetti trend came out a while ago, yet it's very much like sparkle polish - and a girl can never get enough of it! I haven't worn sparkle in a while, so might pick that out for April!

I hope you enjoyed reading this - what is your go-to April shade?  

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

PIN BUTTON