Monday 6 January 2014

Woman Body Image - We are being fooled..

Hello!

I hope you had an amazing Christmas, spend some quality time with family and friends and ate great food - the most wonderful time of the year!

Now that Christmas is over many people are getting on the 'I want to work off the food' and 'I want to look like the girl on the magazine'… and I saw a video shared the other day and thought it might be of interest to you… A 5 minute video that can make you realise reality...


So yes, be aware that even Cindy Crawford doesn't look like Cindy Crawford! I didn't mean this to be a really serious post - just something as 'food for thought'!

So, I hope you stay happy, healthy and feel good about yourself no matter what the media/anyone else says!

Wishing you an amazing year ahead!

Did the video make things clearer for you? What did you think? Comment below! 
PIN BUTTON