Wednesday 11 December 2013

Current Everyday Makeup - Less than 5 minutes!

Hello!

Compliments are great, aren't they? Well, when I wear this look, I get a few of them and I thought I'd share a QUICK makeup look that takes me a maximum of 5 minutes to do every morning before I leave the house - because, let's face it, who's fully awake enough to do an entire face of makeup when you have to leave the house in 15 minutes?!


Something that adds a little extra but doesn't make you LOOK extra is the perfect mix for me. This way, I'm wearing makeup, yet tend not to look overdone - because at a college where most people are in jogging bottoms, this isn't cute!


 First of all is the eye makeup. I love eyeshadow pencils. I use the Barry M Eye and Lip Crayon on my lid, then use 'Erotica' from the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette in my crease.
This defines my eye shape and adds a little depth.


I also curl my lashes and then apply mascara - at the moment I've been using Maybelline The Falsies… not sure it beats my favourite mascara of all time, though!

My eye looks red here - I think it's because I'm tired… that's why mascara is important - to make you look more awake - I obviously need it! haha! 

Next is Blush and I have been using 'Golden Hour'. I found this in my mums vanity so I don't know where it's from. I LOVE it, though and have hit MAJOR pan on it - well, basically it's finished! :(
It was a rose gold shade and was gorgeous! I need to find a dupe… ASAP!
I just sweep this on my cheek bones using a MAC 168 brush.


Finally, I use a lip colour! Recently I have been reaching for my Revlon Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Peony. I apply a bit on my lips and then use my fingers to rub it in. It looks so nice and even if it wears off a little bit throughout the day, it doesn't make your lips look bad.

I also use translucent powder if need be but try and avoid foundation.

This has been my current everyday makeup taking me less than 5 minutes!

What's your must-have makeup for everyday?

PIN BUTTON