Friday 27 December 2013

Clothing Haul: Shopping the sales!

Hello!

Deals. Sales. Offers.
That's all that is seen on shop windows right now! Being a shop-a-holic, one cannot entirely resist these amazing opportunities, so why not make the best of it?

Yes, I cracked and went shopping and bought a little more than I needed to… especially right now anyway, after exchanging and receiving gifts… yet, there's no such thing as too much shopping, right?! ...Right?!

Basically, I walked into the store and found that most things were 50% OFF! Half price is amazing for a deal! So I picked up a few pieces that caught my eye...


I bought this denim jacket as a) I don't have one, and b) it was half off! 
I feel like a denim jacket is a staple for the spring and summer months and is on trend practically every year, so obviously it was a must have! 


Next I picked up two of these knit tops which are quite baggy and perfect for this time of year. If you're like me, then you know how easy they are to throw on and look somewhat cute… and be comfortable! I got one in this greyish, brown colour and another in navy blue! 



Next I got this top, which the picture does NOT do it justice! It is honestly so gorgeous is real life! It is red and the sequins and beads on it look stunning! It is more of a dressy top, yet it won't be over the top (no pun intended). It's like a subtle dressy, if you know what I mean! 


Also, I bought this sheer khaki coloured top with gold sequins in the front. Again, I feel the picture makes the top look weird and it's hard to take a snap of it! I felt this was perfect for party-wear. Moreover, this is a total trend right now too - I love sequins because they show how girly I really am! (I even have sequin fluffy socks that I wear at home… but shh…!) 


I then spotted these shoes! I love bows and heels, put them together and I cannot resist! I have way too many shoes with bows on them! 



As for accessories, I bought a navy blue, thick knit scarf which can keep you warm and look cute too! The scarf has tiny bits of glitter woven throughout, which you can kind of see in the second picture with the bracelet on top of it! The Bracelet is made of 'Sparkling Glass' and is very simple yet adds a little extra to any outfit. Being the colour it is, it would also match many outfits! 

So, yes, that was my haul… which is an awful lot of shopping for something uncalled and unplanned for, oh well, you live and you… buy? Oh, who am I kidding?! haha! 

What has been your best bargain

PIN BUTTON