Friday 1 November 2013

Weekly Roundup #8

Hello!
I hope you've had a great week and can now relax in the weekend, unless you're attending a late Halloween Party, which you may want some ideas for here.
Anyway, this week revolved a LOT around Halloween, so here's my roundup:

For the first time ever this year, I carved a pumpkin! I was determined to do one this year and I've got to say, I''m quite proud:

Also on the theme of Halloween, they're selling Halloween themes Orange boxes, I bought one, opened it and found STICKERS! Yes, I was as excited as a 6 year old, but IDC! Anyway, so I decorated some oranges and didn't end up eating theme - I mean, when there's chocolate involved, the fruits go out the window!


Finally I changed around my office and now this is the gorgeous view from my desk, which is where I'm writing this from now! It's muchhhhh better than the wall I was previously facing!


Oh and behind me is the canvas I hung up myself, and shown in this post.

Well, that's my roundup, so tell me: What did you do for Halloween?

PIN BUTTON