Friday 8 November 2013

Vloggers to Watch

Hello!

I was talking to my friends the other day and didn't realise exactly how many people actually watch Vloggers on YouTube. It's something you do in your own time at home and don't realise that many other people are doing exactly the same thing!

I love "looking into" peoples lives and seeing what they're up to - it might be a bit because I'm a nosey person and also because it's easy to get on that side of YouTube and time passes by very quickly! Many people tend to spend less time watching telly and more on their laptops and computers watching YouTube videos and reading blogs - you may find you're doing the same?!

Luckily I got to see some amazing YouTubers at the Summer in the City 2013 event this year as I mentioned here! It was amazing to meet them!

Anyway, so there are a couple of favourite people that I watch on YouTube that you may have heard of before or watch yourself and I thought it'd be fun to share:

1. Joey Graceffa
image from here

Joey does daily vlogs and I watch them quite often! I love how there's something to come back to at the end of the day to spend some time watching them. He also has a gaming channel which I do not watch, just his vlogs. Lots of my friends know who he is and he is doing very well for himself! He's funny, lovely and I just enjoy watching him.

2. Akaydollx2
image from here

Kayla is a beauty guru with the channel "Akaydoll" whom I watch but more recently I have been loving her vlogs. She is not a daily vlogger but does vlog quite often. Her life is really interesting to me as she moved to LA a couple of months ago by herself, leaving her parents and her cute dog Roko (sp.) in another state in the USA. Her story inspires me as I would love to live in the US but all my family live in England.

3. FleurDeVlog
image from here

Fleur is also a beauty guru by "FleurDeForce" and also runs a blog. She is gorgeous and her personality is lovely. She has a great sense of humour too and vlogs from time to time about her day and her life. I watch both her channels and love them. She lives in the UK so a lot of the products she mentions relate to me and where I live! You probably have heard of her and if not, need to check out her blog! This month she is doing daily vlogs for a month which are very entertaining!

4. TheGridMonster
image from here

Ingrid is yet ANOTHER beauty guru as "MissGlamorazzi" and has a vlog channel too. She has not recently been doing vlogs as she is probably very busy doing various other things such as Make Me Over and Polished and many other projects. She is genuinely a great character and her personality is great. She is absolutely stunning and I wish she did more vlogs, though I understand why she may not as letting us into their personal lives is quite a big deal!

That's my top 4 Vloggers for you. I watch others too and was just thinking about it the other day about how awesome it would be to have a Vlogging channel, what do you think? The vlogs would be able my life in general and this blog would be what it is now! Hmmm, that's something to dwell on!

All these people inspire me and help me get on with my day-to-day life and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Do you watch beauty gurus or vloggers on YouTube? Who's your favourite?
PIN BUTTON