Friday 22 November 2013

Day in the Life: Meeting Nick Clegg

Hello!

I haven't done this sort of post in a long time whereby I show you pictures I took in one day! Yes, I do Weekly Roundups but not really one of a single day! Last time I remember doing that was in the summer time.

Anyway, so I thought I'd tell you about how I spent the other day, it was quite fun and I took a few good pictures!

Okay, so I was going to the city due to an event I was attending where I met the DPM - aka. the Deputy Prime Minister: Nick Clegg.
When I first saw Nick Clegg, he was right next to me, smiled too, and I had no idea who he was. Then all of a sudden all the cameras turned to him and I was like what? Is that Nick Clegg?! And it was! I was too late to get a picture of him from the front but I got one from behind!

The place we were at was so grand - the Grand Old Duke of York had build it! There were chandeliers everywhere and the whole place was accented with gold paint - I'm pretty sure there was ACTUAL GOLD in the paint! Stunning!


Oh, and can you believe there was even chandeliers in the Bathroom! How fancy?!

I decided it was a must to take a selfie in the bathroom here, and I did!


After that, my friend and I went to roam the city - it was about 2pm and we'd left our homes at 8am, so we were a little hungry! We roamed to Leicester Square and decided to have lunch at Hagen Daz. - well it wasn't the healthiest lunch but lunch none-the-less!
I ordered an Apple Crumble Pie with Chocolate, Praline and Caramel Ice Cream - Yummers!


It was a great day out and was so much fun!

What did you do on your recent 'fun-day-out' and where did you go?
PIN BUTTON