Monday 28 October 2013

NOTD - Barry M, Red Wine is Blood?

Hello!

I feel like it's been a long time since I've done a Nail of the Day post and what better day to do it than a couple of days prior to Halloween considering the colour of my nails this week! The last one I did was a sparkly one!


This is a Barry M nail paint in 'Red Whine' with a top coat of Rimmel Matte Top Coat - so basically it's a matte Burgundy colour. The pictures look very different to each other because some were taken in my bathroom as the lighting is always better in there when there's no daylight! BUT I find they look a little more matte in real life than the bathroom pictures.


I went on the Barry M website to make sure of the name of the polish and saw this. It's a legit Matte Burgundy shade, exactly like what I've got on! How weird! I didn't even know they existed!


I've got to admit the Rimmel Matte Top Coat is amazing! It makes it so I can get various looks from one nail paint, either matte or glossy! Oooh, and if you do have a matte top coat try it on glitter nail polish. It. Looks. Stunning.

 Oh, and it's Monday, so a Manicure Monday was totally due! Have a great week!
PIN BUTTON